I failed earlier to note Jessica Smith’s publication, FOURSQUARE, which is also something of a work of art. She solicits poetry and then crafts these pieces from publication layout to hand sewn pocket. The booklet itself is a folded page that allows for four poems to be published on four by four pages, complete with cover art that gets housed in a very cute pocket. I have a poem in one issue (pictured above) and have been meaning to subscribe to get these do-hickeys in the mail for awhile now. Of course, I’m late in all things, including essay grading. Blegh.
- Pronouncing “Louis”
- Where’s the Mommy?
- Stellar Audio of Megan Volpert, Deborah Poe, & Laura Mullen
- Gertrude Stein’s Biographical Body: More Than Remains
- Never a More Generous Man
- Daisy Fried’s Poetry Exercises
- The Continuing Collapse
- The Poetry of D.H. Rumsfeld
- Nominations To Begin For 2008 Poet Laureate of The Blogosphere