I wrote something of an Ars Poetica for Dan Waber’s project. Ten points to the first person to note who I’m imitating, or rather, what poem my poem follows. Or you could get a review copy of my book, if I can make it to the post office during this lovely Spring Break; it’s tres difficult though, so you might just have to settle for a virtual pat on the back at the moment.
- Pronouncing “Louis”
- Where’s the Mommy?
- Stellar Audio of Megan Volpert, Deborah Poe, & Laura Mullen
- Gertrude Stein’s Biographical Body: More Than Remains
- Never a More Generous Man
- Daisy Fried’s Poetry Exercises
- The Continuing Collapse
- The Poetry of D.H. Rumsfeld
- Nominations To Begin For 2008 Poet Laureate of The Blogosphere